Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published nor has it been submitted for consideration by any other journal (or an explanation has been provided in the editor's comments).
- The sending file might be in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF or WordPerfect format.
- Wherever possible, URLs are provided for references.
- The text has a single line space, font size 12 points, italics are used instead of underlining (except for URLs), and all illustrations, figures and tables are placed in the appropriate places in the text, instead of the end.
- The text meets the stylistic and bibliographic conditions included in guidelines for the author, in about the journal.
- In the case of sending the text to the peer review section, follow the instructions included in ensure an anonymous evaluation.
EditorialThey are the opinions of an expert or group of experts on a specific topic on public health and/or health administration.
The reviewed articles must correspond to a relevant public health issue and indicate the work covered period. They will be exhaustive in terms of the objective, which should be precise and included at the beginning of the text. The number considered works and the bases or sources consulted will be indicated; They will include introduction, discussion and conclusions, as well as summary and keywords in Spanish and English. References must be included according to Vancouver standards. The number of pictures and figures (between them) is six at most; the discussion and conclusions will base and propose research actions that open new paths to the solution of the public health problem and/or the health administration.
The controlled clinical trials as well as experimental studies submitted for the consideration of the Horizonte Sanitario journal should be adjusted to the 22 points and the Flow Diagram of the CONSORT Declaration, recommended for all journals published in Scielo and can be found at http: / /www.consort-statement.org (CIDRM), and to the agreements of the declaration of Helsinski in its version number 67 available in http://www.wma.net.
Copyright y copyleft
La revista Horizonte Sanitario conserva los derechos económicos de las contribuciones. Adquiere el uso exclusivo del documento a editar, difundir, conservar, etc., en cualquier medio y por el tiempo que estipule la legislación local que regula la realización de la publicación.
Carta de originalidad y cesión de derechos
Descargue el FORMATO: CARTA DE ORIGINALIDAD Y CESIÓN DE DERECHOS y envíelo a través del OJS como archivo adjunto en su envío del manuscrito.